Having lived in the Finger Lakes my entire life, I have seen our beautiful area blossom into a great place, not only to raise a family but a great place where people can retire and enjoy what the area has to offer.
I have been in the Finger Lakes Real Estate market for over 25 years buying, selling, building and developing projects myself or representing clients in all of these areas. I believe I have a strong handle on the areas’ market place and represent my clients well with my 25 years of experience.
We also have a Vacation Rental Company for both long and short term rentals, and a construction company in-house. With this, we believe we are a well rounded company and can see our clients’ needs from many different angles and can provide a higher standard of services.
Having spent all my life in the area, I have a strong passion for the outdoors and realize the potential that the Finger Lakes has given myself and my family, partner Joan, of thirty years, two daughters Breaona and Samantha, Son, Chance and I can’t forget Cole and Zoey, our labs that make the family complete.
- Broker/Owner – Keuka Lake & Land Realty
- Over 25 years experience owning/managing investment property
- Vice President of Yates County Agricultural Society
- Vice President of Branchport Rod & Gun Club
- Registered NYS Hunting and Fishing Guide for the past 14 years
- Member of the NYS Outdoor Guides Assoc.
- Lifetime NRA member and North American Hunting Club
- Vice President of the local NWTF chapter
- Member of the local Elks and Moose club